This is a little out of order, but I found these pictures and it brought a smile. Texas rainstorms are wonderful. When it rains it is a total downpour in a little bit of time, so there is always a lot of water afterwards to splash and have fun in. This was one of those times that I allowed childhood and fun to override reason! It was a good day!!!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
April Showers!
This is a little out of order, but I found these pictures and it brought a smile. Texas rainstorms are wonderful. When it rains it is a total downpour in a little bit of time, so there is always a lot of water afterwards to splash and have fun in. This was one of those times that I allowed childhood and fun to override reason! It was a good day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment